Tonight was a comedown. I had lots of time over the weekend and took advantage of it, and tonight–not so much. Heather and the kids are sewing masks for family and friends so there are dueling sewing machines on either end of the living room table. Challenging writing environment, but I'd rather be in the middle of things trying to write instead of the cliched lonely writer in his garret keeping company with rats and roaches but with no other distractions. I like my life occasionally, depressed and psychotic though I am most of the time. Thanks be to therapists and doctors and other miracles of pharmaceutical origins. I'm not going to go on at length except to say that I worked for my words tonight, and I can only hope the struggle doesn't show when I get to the final draft, however far off or uncertain that may be.
- Jim J Wilsky on Everything is Relative, fiction by Michael Bracken
- LINDA MCQUARRIE-BOWERMAN on Two Poems, by Matthew Borczon
- Matt Borczon on April 5, 2022, 11:13 PM, prose by Bart Solarczyk
- Bart Solarczyk on Everything is Relative, fiction by Michael Bracken
- William trent pancoast on Vietnam. Fucking Vietnam, fiction by William Trent Pancoast