Tonight I was a force of nature. 1336 words in 1:15. First night like that in ages. I also had enough energy to clean out my cubbyhole of poetry. I discovered I can drink black coffee and be conscious for 16 hours without sleeping half the time away. I can promise the two were unrelated! All by cutting carbs. Of course my blood sugar was still sky high, and there was a near-constant background of almost-threatening voices, but still. It was a good day.
- Jim J Wilsky on Everything is Relative, fiction by Michael Bracken
- LINDA MCQUARRIE-BOWERMAN on Two Poems, by Matthew Borczon
- Matt Borczon on April 5, 2022, 11:13 PM, prose by Bart Solarczyk
- Bart Solarczyk on Everything is Relative, fiction by Michael Bracken
- William trent pancoast on Vietnam. Fucking Vietnam, fiction by William Trent Pancoast